We offer products and services only for independent dental practices.
Most of TheWealthyDentist.com® doctors are “Independent Dental Professionals.” These are dentists who sell their expertise or know-how directly to the consumer. Traditionally, our subscribers and members are solo or small group practices.
Typically, our doctors possess expertise in a wide variety of dental services. They include both general dentists and specialists.
The expertise they do NOT possess is how to attract new patients more consistently!
Exactly what kind of doctors work with TheWealthyDentist.com®?
Our dentists typically share many of the following characteristics. If these fit you as well, you are likely someone we can help to attract high-value new patients and manage your practice.
- High standards of excellence – Good enough, isn’t. They are interested in being the very best in their field.
- Very knowledgeable about dentistry – They strive to be true experts and valuable resources to their patients.
- Interested in making a contribution – It’s not just about making money, but about making a positive difference for the patients they treat.
- Hard worker – committed to success – They are persistent and willing to try many things to achieve results.
- Realize they can’t know everything – They are willing to get assistance and expand their knowledge and expertise.
- Willing to invest in themselves and their business – They know this is the best investment of all.
- Committed to mutually supportive relationships – In dentistry and life, they realize that they can’t make it alone./li>
- Not afraid to be successful – They understand that wealth is the natural result of doing what is right for their patients.
Since 1985 I have worked with hundreds of dentists to help them attract new patients and manage their practices… below are some success stories.
Remember that the process of growing a practice is not a one-shot miracle. No one marketing strategy or tactic can be responsible for doubling or tripling a dental practice. It takes commitment, it takes time, and it takes action to successfully attract and retain new patients.
Nevertheless, it’s not unusual that implementing one simple strategy properly can result in a consistent stream of new patients and a significantly improved dental team. The stories below are all dentists I have worked with personally.
Dr. Dan Garza, Goliad, TX
Dr. Tony Feck, Lexington, KY
Perhaps even more important than all of these stories are the hundreds of doctors I’ve worked with that have grown their practices through continuing to improve their marketing step by step. It’s impossible to say that one strategy or tactic made all the difference. One thing I do know:Marketing does work. I hope I have the opportunity to help you make yours work as well. Please give TheWealthyDentist program a try.
Next, learn more about how TheWealthyDentist works.