Have you ever wanted to create a do-it-yourself office brochure for your dental practice? In this tutorial, Julie Frey will show you how to do just that.
Office brochures are a powerful tool for communicating with your patients. Having brochures available in your waiting room lets both new and existing patients get to know you and your practice a little bit better.
Once you’ve created the brochure, it does all the work for you!
With this tutorial, creating your own professional office brochure is easy. We give you all the content you need – and a Microsoft Word template, too!
Create Your Professional Office Brochure
Plus you get these bonuses:
- Bonus 1 – Downloadable and editable Microsoft Word template for a customized 3-fold brochure – Professional Brochure Template (MS Word .doc)
- Bonus 2 – Downloadable and editable bullet point text to use in your brochure – Brochure Text (MS Word .doc)
- Bonus 3 – Sample brochure for you to review – Sample Brochure (MS Word .doc)
- Bonus 4 – Downloadable audio version of the tutorial – Download the MP3
- Bonus 5 – Written transcript of the complete video – Download the transcript (PDF)
- Bonus 6 – Downloadable printout of the full slide show – Slide show (PDF)