Post your comments about dental implant patients to our blog. Read the< dental implant questions press release.
In this survey, we asked dentists what questions dental implant patients do ask — and which questions they should ask!
Overall, patients’ top questions were: "How much do dental implants cost?" and "Will dental implant surgery be painful?"
Dentists have a somewhat different perspective. According to dental implant dentists, the most important question to ask is, "Am I a good candidate for dental implants?"
What questions do dental implant patients most commonly ask?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- How long do implants last?
- Are implants painful?
- How long will it take to get my new teeth?
- Does dental insurance cover implant surgery?
What questions should dental implant patients be asking?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- What are the potential complications of dental implant therapy?
- How much dental implant experience does the doctor have?
- What is the healing time for implants?
- Can implants improve my appearance?
Note: Survey sample included 34 respondents.