News From The Wealthy Dentist #72: November 21, 2007
Editorial: Jim Du Molin
Did you know that there’s a 75% chance that your practice will be embezzled during your dental career? Last week, I told you the first 10 signs of embezzlement. Here are 10 more indicators to watch out for. Remember, chances are it will happen to you!
Click to learn the signs of embezzlement…
Survey Results: Fluoridation
In our most recent survey, we asked dentists if they are in favor of water fluoridation. The clear majority (85%) support fluoridation, with many citing it as one of the top 10 public health innovations of the 20th century. The minority (15%) voiced concerns about the possible side effects of mass medication. “There is a reason it was rated one of the top ten health policies of the century,” said one orthodontist. “Fluoride in excess is linked to several health problems,” cautioned a prosthodontist. “It is forced medication of questionable benefit,” said another dentist.
- Invisalign: 3 Out of 4 Dentists Go With the Money!
- Half of Dentists Report Trouble with Peer Review
- Dentists Love Oral Conscious Sedation
- How Dentists Refer Braces Patients to Orthodontists
- Dentists Sometimes Date Patients (They Sometimes Marry Them, Too)
- Celeb Dentists May Be Good for Cosmetic Dentistry