News From The Wealthy Dentist #75: December 12, 2007
Editorial: Jim Du Molin
What do you do if you think you are being embezzled by an employee?
It is important that you DO NOT IMEDIATELY CONFRONT THE SUSPECT with your concerns or evidence. Your main goal is not to be accused by the suspect of
defamation! Step back, take a deep breath, and call your accountant. Discuss your
Click to learn more…
Survey Results: Dental Marketing Campaigns
The Wealthy Dentist asked dentists about which dental marketing campaigns have been most successful for their dental practices. The clear winner was direct mail marketing. Dentists have also had good luck with Yellow Pages listings and TV ads. One dentist was thrilled with his new dental practice signage, saying, “60 new patient per month with the new sign!”
Click to continue…
Chew on This: Jewelry for Both Moms and Babies
Dr. Helen Bloom Smith is a dentist and a mother. She’d noticed how babies tend to chew on women’s jewelry, and she was concerned about the dental impact of teething on glass and metal. So she has designed her own line of jewelry that doubles as teething toys. Her Chewable Jewels are made of
NYC Doorman Suspended for Having Bad Breath
Like so many other New York City apartment buildings, Gracie Garden Apartments has a doorman. But 60-year-old Jonah Seeman was recently suspended without pay on account of his bad breath. The realty company that manages the building claims that “severe breath odor” has been a recurring problem for Seeman, a fact
- More New Patients! Dentists Make New Year’s Resolutions
- Some Dentists Feel Dental Boards Are Too Restrictive
- Invisalign: 3 Out of 4 Dentists Go With the Money!
- Half of Dentists Report Trouble with Peer Review
- Dentists Love Oral Conscious Sedation
- How Dentists Refer Braces Patients to Orthodontists
Previous Editorial Highlights…
- Bond Your Employees and Save Your Practice Money
- Ho to Avoid Embezzlement and Keep Your Dental Practice Afloat
- Ten More Signs You’re Being Ripped Off by a Team Member!
- When Blind Faith in Humanity Doesn’t Cut It!
- Someone Is, Most Likely, Stealing from You at This Very Moment
- Dental Practice Signage: It’s Worth a Shot