Dental Marketing Ideas – 048

News From The Wealthy Dentist #48 Dental Marketing Newsletter

Check Out Our New Look!

Our New Format Makes It Easier Than Ever to Get Your Dental News

Hi, I’m Jim Du Molin of The Wealthy Dentist. As our weekly newsletter approaches its first anniversary, we’ve given it a brand-new look. I hope you’ll find this new format easy to read and quick to load. Rest assured, there’s still as much content as ever; just follow the links to read the complete stories. Enjoy!

Editorial: Jim Du Molin

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Dental Marketing

I take my digital camera almost everywhere I go these days so I can capture the good and the truly bad examples of dental marketing. At an outdoor shopping mall, I recently found a great example of dental signage. Hidden behind the front line of stores, this practice created a great “banner ad” marketing solution. Story continues…

Survey Results: Pediatric Dentistry

Most Dental Practices Like Kids: Wealthy Dentist Survey Results

In our most recent survey, we asked dentists if they encourage adult patients to bring their children in for treatment. The overwhelming majority of dental practices (86%) are happy to accept pediatric patients. The remaining 14% prefer
to treat patients over age 14. Rural and female dentists were most likely to treat children. Story continues…

Special Features

Rollover Plans Aren’t Just for Cell Phones Anymore

A recent dental insurance trend that’s becoming ever more popular, maximum-limit rollover programs lets patients save unused dental benefits to use the following year. The plans are generally conditional on patients receiving regular care. Not surprisingly, insurers limit the amount patients can roll over. However, the additional money can make dental implants or other complex care a more viable option for many patients. Story continues…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.