Dental Marketing Ideas – 055

News From The Wealthy Dentist #55 Dental Marketing Newsletter

Editorial: Jim Du Molin


dental consultant Jim Du Molin
Forbes magazine recently published their annual list of the 25 top-paying jobs in the US – and only two non-medical professions (CEOs and airline pilots) made it into the top 15! Specialists such as orthodontists, oral surgeons and prosthodontists pulled in $160-177K per year; general dentists
made an average $141K annually.

The Wealthy Dentist Survey Results: Cosmetic Dentistry Gets More Cosmetic

Do Dentists and Botox Belong Together?

Dental Survey ResultsShould cosmetic dentists be offering non-dental cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections?
In our most recent survey, 55% of dentists felt dentists are licensed medical professionals, fully capable of safely offering such simple services. The other 45% think dentists ought to focus on healthy teeth and gums, not Botox or Restylane. Story continues…

In the News…

News Flash: Modern Dental Techniques Superior to Ancient Dentistry

Of course we all know that modern dental care is leaps and bounds beyond how our ancestors (sort of) kept their teeth clean. But would you like to know one of my favorite reasons why? Medieval dentists whitened people’s teeth by irreversibly damaging them! Teeth were filed down and treated with nitric acid, leaving them brilliantly white and totally vulnerable to decay.
Story continues…

Study Says Timing Not Critical to Success of Orthodontic Treatment for an Overbite

An article in the UK’s Cochrane Library reports that orthodontic treatment for children with overbites can be successful no matter when the child is treated. Obviously treatment can’t be postponed until adulthood; but
orthodontists can choose to start early on some patients and later on others – “making the punishment fit the crime,” joked one orthodontist.
Story continues…

 

© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map

TheWealthyDentist.com ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.