Dental Marketing Ideas – 056

News From The Wealthy Dentist #56 Dental Marketing Newsletter

Editorial: Jim Du Molin

Does $25 Million for an Exploding Dental Office Sound About Right?

BOOM!!!New York City dentist Bruce Haber’s office recently exploded when an 83-year-old steam pipe ruptured. Since last week’s explosion, Dr. Haber (a self-described “celebrity dentist” specializing in “smile improvements”) has not been able to access his 25th-floor office. So he’s suing Consolidated Edison for $25 million.
Story continues…

The Wealthy Dentist Survey Results: Anti-Amalgam Doctor

Does Dr. Larry Hanus Deserve to Be Reinstated?

Dental Survey Results
Dr. Larry Hanus lost his dental license years ago for his outspoken anti-amalgam views (read more). When asked if Iowa’s board should reinstate him, 57% of dentists in our most recent survey said no. The remaining 43% supported him, saying that dentists must be free to voice their health concerns.
Story continues…

In the News…

How Much Would You Spend on Used Dental Floss?

Paris Hilton uses dental floss!Paris Hilton’s used dental floss just sold for $1,000. It was bought by online casino Golden Palace, the company that spent $75,000  on William Shatner’s kidney stone. Smudged with
lipstick, the precious floss was retrieved from the trash outside her home by Hollywood Star Trash.
Story continues…

Prankster Dentist Wins Case

A dentist’s practical joke recently landed him in front of the Washington state Supreme Court. While working on his unconscious assistant, he slipped fake boar tusks in her mouth and snapped a few photos. When his insurance wouldn’t cover the employee’s lawsuit, he sued them – and won!
Story continues…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.