Dental Marketing Ideas – 158

News From The Wealthy Dentist #158 Dental Marketing Newsletter



News from The Wealthy Dentist

Dental Management & the Virtues of Capitalism
Listen, folks – I believe in capitalism. This is called The Wealthy Dentist
newsletter, not the Poor Socialized Medicine Dentist newsletter! Just like most doctors, my success came the old-fashioned way: I earned it.
Like most doctors, I invested my savings in my business. And like most doctors, I have shared the pain of this recession. Click to continue to article…

Survey: Clinical vs. Management Weekly Hours
Though there’s much variation, this survey found the average dentist working about 32 hours per week on patient care and 12 hours per week on business and marketing. “I’m tired at the end of the day, so I’d rather sit on my duff than study practice management literature, though I know it would help,” admitted one dentist. Click to continue to article…

Office Affair Leads to Drama, Legal Battles
It would be easier to overlook the stereotype of dentists having affairs with staff members if it happened less often. But that familiar scandal has made the news once again… A UK dentist forced his manager to resign after his wife discovered their affair. The employment tribunal found in her favor, and he got a four-month suspension. Click to
continue to article…

Dental Marketing & “The King of Torts”
We’ve got another except of Melinda Spitek’s book: “Is there an
optometrist in your area who specializes in laser eye surgery – or a plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic enhancements? I’ll bet dollars to donuts that if you know of one, it’s because the name has been
promoted – on radio, in newspapers, even billboards.” Click to 

continue to article…

Dental Consultants Leave Some Dentists Wary
Dentists are split on the issue of dental consultants. Our survey found 41% of dentists reporting that their practices are currently using consultants for marketing and/or dental practice management. Of the remaining 59% not using consultants, some have never tried, whereas others have and been disappointed with the results. Click to
watch the video…

Dentists Not Eager for Independent Hygienists
More and more states are granting dental hygienists unprecedented independence. While dentists want to promote access to dental care, most doubt that an unsupervised visit to the dental hygienist is the right answer. Click to watch the video…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.