Dental Marketing Ideas – 179

News From The Wealthy Dentist #179 Dental Marketing Newsletter

News from The Wealthy Dentist

Happy holidays, folks! Hope all is well with you and yours. Click here to view the newsletter online.

Dentists’ Health Reform Comments Continue
Even though the “Botax” is out, dentists are still flooding the blog with
comments on health care reform, so I’m reprinting some of the highlights. “It is unbelievable there is anyone out there that thinks government health/dental care in any form will be better than what we have here today in this country,” said one. Click to continue to article…

‘David After Dentist’ Is 2009’s #2 YouTube Video
Remember “David After Dentist,” the YouTube sensation? Well, his was the #2 most popular clip this year, second only to British singer Susan Boyle.
So, like it or not, when people think of “sedation dentistry,” many of them may be thinking of this disoriented little boy. Click to continue to article…

Video: Doctors Not Sold on Internet Marketing
We asked dentists if their dental practice website marketing is worth its expense. Less than half (40%) of dentist respondents said yes: internet marketing generates new patients and a positive ROI. The remaining 60% replied that they don’t believe that internet marketing has particularly helped find new patients. Click to watch the video…

Video: Lead, Mercury and BPA in Dental Work
Reports of lead in dental crowns have left dentists understandably worried. Our poll revealed that fully 40% of dentists feel that lead in dental work is definitely not safe. Dentists also worry about dental patients’ exposure to mercury, bisphenol-A (BPA), and fluoride.
Click to watch the video…

Results Marketing
“We have had at least 10 new contacts through our IDA cosmetic dentistry website just last month, resulting in a huge sedation case for $15K, a proposed plan at $5K, and appointments for 4 more,” writes Dr. Jeffrey Lowe of Hays, Kansas. Read more marketing stories…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.