Dental Marketing Ideas – 203

News From The Wealthy Dentist #203 Dental Marketing Newsletter


  News from The Wealthy Dentist

10 Years of Conscious Sedation Education
It’s been 10 years since Dr. Michael Silverman and Jim Du Molin launched their first seminar for DOCS.  Though Jim wasn’t able to make it to Dr. Silverman’s anniversary celebration for DOCS, he sent along a video greeting.  When Dr. Silverman was first working to lessen the anxiety of implant patients, Jim helped him work out how to pitch sedation dentistry to the public. Click to see Jim’s video greeting to DOCS…

Survey: Dentists Wary of Denturists
Dentists aren’t enthusiastic about the practice of denturism, this survey found. Only 10% of dentists feel that denturists increase denture patients’ access to care. The remaining 90% believe patients should only get dentures from a dentist or prosthodontist. “The public at large would be jeopardized if denturists were allowed to give direct patient care,”
said one orthodontist. Click to continue to article…

Dentists in Hollywood: The New Casting Craze 

The entertainment world has been abuzz with news of two stars soon to play dentists. Jennifer Aniston will appear in the upcoming movie ‘Horrible Bosses,’ where she will play a sexually aggressive dentist.
On the small screen, John Stamos will join the cast of the hit TV show ‘Glee’ next season as Emma Pillsbury’s dentist and love interest.
This just might increase interest in dentistry. Click to continue to article…

Survey: Cost of Root Canals
This survey found the average root canal fee is $740 for a front tooth and $1,000 for a molar, with three out of four dentists saying they perform posterior root canals. “Root canals are the most predictable and profitable procedure in dentistry,” said one. Click to
continue to article…

Results Marketing
“Thank you! I just received my first patient from dental marketing, a $25,000 case that I started today. I can’t believe it! I’m getting three to four new patients a month from 1stDDS alone.” writes Dr. Alex Tavitian of Burbank, California. Read more marketing stories…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.