Dental Marketing Ideas – 216

News From The Wealthy Dentist #216 Dental Marketing Newsletter

News from The Wealthy Dentist

Gap Teeth May Be a New Fashion Trend
At New York’s Fashion Week, the latest trend was a stylishly gap-toothed smile. Industry insiders attribute this trend to a desire for models who look more “real” and “imperfect.” In 2008, fashion designer David Delfin made a bold and unusual choice when he had an orthodontist create a gap between his front teeth. “It was a metaphor for the separation I was feeling,” he said. Click to continue to article…

Survey: Pediatric Sedation Dentistry
Half of dentist say pediatric sedation is a great treatment modality that
requires proper training, but one in three think general dentists should not be performing it. “There are a small number of general dentists who will obtain the necessary training to safely provide sedation services for children,” said one respondent, “but I can’t for the life of me understand why they would want to.” Click to continue to article…

Stem Cells Hidden in Wisdom Teeth
Don’t throw those extracted wisdom teeth away! A recent study finds that cells inside wisdom teeth can be coaxed into creating stem cells.
Since wisdom tooth removal is such a common procedure, and one performed in a sterilized environment, it’s a great time to extract tissue that can be frozen and stored for later use. Click to continue to article…

Survey Video: Dentist Equipment Disappoints
In this survey, 83% of dentists said that many tools do not live up to advertised promises. The remaining 17% said that equipment purchases had met expectations. “Damn near every piece of equipment has been over-hyped,” complained one dentist. “If suppliers were dentists, they would have all lost their licenses years ago.”  Click to watch the video…


© 2018 The Wealthy Dentist ® - Dental Marketing - All Rights Reserved - Dental Website Marketing Site Map ® - Contact by email - Privacy Policy

P.O. Box 1220, Tiburon, CA 94920

The material on this website is offered in conjunction with MasterPlan Alliance.

All rights reserved. If you would like to use material from this site, our reports, articles, training programs
or tutorials for use in any printed or electronic media, please ask permission first by email.